Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Web Page Login Singularity.
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:53:27 +0900 (JST)
- From: Curt Sampson <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Web Page Login Singularity.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, Trevor Tinker wrote:
Before I can roll-out the [HTTP-based] application I need to ensure user singularity And prevent multiple simultaneous logins on the same user name and Password. ... To make this a little more complicated, it has to work on mobile handsets as well.
I presume that this is a requirement from "above."
You've got people here worrying about something akin to setting up the batting order in a football game. I'd advise hiring a good computer security consultant (or getting one internally) to deal with actually getting the site secure, and using political and social methods to keep the bosses happy.
cjs -- Curt Sampson <email@example.com> +81 90 7737 2974
- [tlug] Web Page Login Singularity.
- From: Trevor Tinker
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] SD Card not appearing on desktop. Again.
- Next by Date: [tlug] Re: USB Cannon on sale cheap at DosPara
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Web Page Login Singularity.
- Next by thread: [tlug] USB Cannon on sale cheap at DosPara
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links