Re: [tlug] Web Page Login Singularity.

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, Trevor Tinker wrote:

Before I can roll-out the [HTTP-based] application I need to ensure user
singularity And prevent multiple simultaneous logins on the same user
name and Password.
To make this a little more complicated, it has to work on mobile
handsets as well.

I presume that this is a requirement from "above."

You've got people here worrying about something akin to setting up the
batting order in a football game. I'd advise hiring a good computer
security consultant (or getting one internally) to deal with actually
getting the site secure, and using political and social methods to keep
the bosses happy.

cjs