Re: [tlug] Sync Google Calendar in local calendar app

  I thought Google Calendar can export iCal data, so I hope you can
use Sunbird, which is available from mozilla.org.

In message <op.tpo9cdabp3esx5@example.com> you write:
> > Debian has a package for it named opensync-plugin-google-calendar
>
> Thanks for the suggestion. According to the package notes though while it
> works, it has some limitations.?One of them is that the recurrent events
> aren't supported. Since I have a whole calendar of birthdays this is
> problematic. Maybe when it's matured a bit more.

  I used Sunbird in Windows environment, and could use for various
input from other programs like Outlook (Outlook data needed one line
modification, but other data is easily imported without any changes).

  At least, I could import the data from Sunbird into Google Calendar,
and also could get the data from Google and could display on Sunbird
window, by Windows version (sorry, since I didn't test with Linux
version yet).

== Money is one of the minimum conditions to do anything, but... =======
  Shin MICHIMUKO <smitimko@example.com> http://www.peanuts.gr.jp/