Re: [tlug] ruby and python in Japan

Micheal E. Cooper wrote:

I use PHP everyday, and I like it. It does most of what I need right now, but I don't feel it is my "native" language.

I'm just getting into PHP because of all the web related stuff that's written in it (eg blogs, CMS etc), it's impossible for me to avoid now and I don't have any particularly strong feelings about it (yet). I'm an experienced Unix C and script programmer but Perl has always kicked me in the oshiri. There's is something about that language that drives me nuts; I have a love hate relationship with it.

Brett