[tlug] ruby and python in Japan

I have been using PHP and looking at more OOP scripting languages. I
decided a while back that python was for me, and Django looks really
good, but I have heard really good things about Ruby and Rails.

I am wondering which, in the context of OSS-inclined people in Japan
doing the bilingual thing, is a good direction to head off in. I don't
want a flame war or advocacy show-down. I am just asking how many Django
users, ROR users, Pythonistas, and Rubyists there are on TLUG. I am just
wondering.