[tlug] Willcom Adapter to USB (Mac, Linux, Mac...)

Hi to all.

I have a MacBook as machine and an ecosystem of OSes installed.
It only have USB ports. I was interested in Willcom Adapters to
connect to internet at some times.
I know that they work all fine with many systems but I have a Zaurus
too so I was interesting about a Willcom CF.

The problem is to connect it to the Mac and I don't want to buy two
cards. So at BiccuCamera they showed me an adapter for the Mac to
convert from the CF to USB...

So I wonder if someone had used that kind of adapter. I wonder if it
is just a normal CF to USB adapter or have something "special" because
it's 9000 yen and that's so many money for a simple CF to USB
converter... In the case it's just a simple converter it should work
under linux too.

Thank you in advance.

pi

-- - Pietro Zuco (ピエトロ・ズコ) - - pietro@?? - Web Page: http://www.zuco.org - PhotoBlog: http://www.flickr.com/photos/drzuco/ - Linux User: 252836