Re: [tlug] customized cvs+ssh setup

Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
[...] But i need remote access of cvs: ssh+cvs.

On my system ( debian, latest, default cvs ), sshd runs on port 8022
and cvs pserver runs on 8041 ( I edited /etc/services )

What I have to do next so that I can use cvs remotely?

I think this article should cover it, unfortunately it's not the most beautiful way of doing things, but it works.

http://www.cwinters.com/news/display/3435

kind regards,
-sig

--
Sigurd Urdahl
Linux, goofing, cooking, making fire, computer security, having a