Re: [tlug] Panasonic Toughbook (English)

Thank you for your speedy reply Hiroshi.  If I buy a computer from overseas,
it would be hard to get support if something happened so I thought buying
one here would be safer.  Anyway, thanks.  How many years have you been
using Linux?  What flavour would you suggest for beginners?  I like the
Mandrake interface but is it a good one?