Re: [tlug] Pre-installed linux?

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 01:16:15 +0900, "Lyle H Saxon"
<llletters@??> wrote:

> Okay, I like HTML for everything except this list, but I'll switch
> over to plain text nonetheless.

I like HTML for web pages.

Viruses, spam and various other forms of malware like HTML mail, and
that's about the only thing HTML mail is good for. Oh, and bloating
messages to anything up to 5 or 6 times their original size without
actually providing anything useful.

Still, there's no accounting for taste.

> Windows 95?

Yep. I kid you not.

> They said their computer is extremely slow and not working well

Not for them anyway. It's probably working very well for whoever is in
charge of the botnet it's part of :)

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@??

Spotted in a toilet of a London office:
TOILET OUT OF ORDER. PLEASE USE FLOOR BELOW.