Re: [tlug] Open Source Conference 2007 in Tokyo (March 16-17)

On 1/31/07, Jean-Christophe Helary <fusion@example.com> wrote:
Anyone planning to be there ?

Yes. You'll find me at the TIP9UG booth.

When compared with Linux World, the OSC is a small conference in a
very small venue. It has more of a science fair feel to it than a
commercial event. But the camaraderie and conversations between booths
and visitors is fantasitic. If you enjoy good conversation and open
source projects, then I highly recommend it. Here's some photos from
OSC2005, http://www.tip9ug.jp/meetings/OSC2005/photos/index.html.

Regards,
Uva Coder