Re: [tlug] What is the most appropriate scripting language

On 1/15/07, Walter Hansen <gandalf@example.com> wrote:
Dave M G wrote:

Perl is a bit more of a challenge, but it's wonderful how most
everything just makes sense.

oh yeah ? like how passing an array of items to a function results in each of those items becoming a separate argument - because thats what you want in the majority of cases -- Not.

I've done my fair share of perl and I much prefer python. The only thing I like better in perl is the more natural syntax for regexes.