Re: [tlug] New or used PDA's in Tokyo?

Hey James,

One thing you should look out for when buying a used PDA is whether or
not you can remove the battery. Lots of these batteries lose their
ability to retain charge after a couple of years, so for example my sony
Clie PDA will only retain about 30 mins of life now, and since I can't
replace the battery it's kind of useless. My new Zaurus however has a
removable battery. Just something to keep in mind.

Cheers,
Scott VanDusen
Tokyo