Re: [tlug] memoribo + linux

Hi

2006/12/21, John Mettraux <jmettraux@example.com>:
Hi,

did any of you give a try at one of those :
http://blog.memoribo.com/
?
It's a kind of USB "electronic flash card system" gizmo.

I came across them at my local BicCamera and I was wondering if I
could avoid using Windows to play with them.
My deficient japanese skills couldn't help me locate any consistent
characteristic/features page on the web site (things about filesystem
and file formats).

Does anyone have experience with that thing ?

As you know there are many such kind of applications. Now I watch supermemo(http://www.supermemo.com/). This is highly recommendable. and I have a plan to write emacs I/F for supermemo palm version.

And there is an elisp clone of supermemo.
http://www.bobnewell.net/nucleus/bnewell.php?query=elip&amount=0&blogid=5

--
逸見研一(いつみけんいち)
Mixi http://mixi.jp/show_friend.pl?id=113732