Re: [tlug] lan card suggestions

On 12/17/06, Shawn <javajunkie@example.com> wrote:
> I cannot remember the brand, but... I went to biccamera found a red
> box with a small tux logo on the front and went with that.

hmmn only found a yellow one at bicC in shibuya with tux at the bottom
-- coreaga

still the site doesn't list a driver for that model. cg-lapcitx

In most cases I throw the nic in, boot the box and see if it works. 99% of the time with nics I have found the device drivers are already available. If the device is not supported that is when I check the vendors site.

Of course the same cannot be said for the majority of wireless nics.

Regards, Keith