Re: [tlug] ideas for wiki

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:12:14 +0100 (CET), leon calvaud
<enae95@example.com> wrote:

> I propose to list here in this thread ideas for the
> Tlug wiki.

1) Creating a wiki article where people can leave their suggestions for
further development of the wiki without cluttering up the mailing list.

:o)

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

"I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered.
 But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue:
 No good in a bed, but fine up against a wall."
                  -- Eleanor Roosevelt