[tlug] customizing firefox?

Hi everyone,

Quick question- in a lot of browsers (Konqueror, etc.) when you right
click on a link you can select "open with" and choose the application
you want to open the link with. I use this function a lot, for example
opening links to m3u files with kwrite so I can wget the source files
instead of automatically starting the streaming. Firefox however doesn't
seem to have this "open with"option, instead it automatically opens with
whatever the applications extension is associated with.

Anybody know if it is possible to add this "open with" option to
Firefox? Would be handy...

Cheers,
Scott VanDusen
Tokyo