Re: [tlug] Re: Email address munging in the TLUG archives

On 05/12/06, Shannon Jacobs <shannon.jacobs@example.com> wrote:

P.S. I'd like to attend the bonenkai, but I have a competing bonenkai that
night. I don't suppose it's likely to run into the morning?

The usual bonenkai yarikata is to call Zev or Alberto (their keitai bango should be in the announcement email) when you have a hankerin' to join and find out where the crowd is. TLUG nomikai and bonenkai tend to make it to at least a san-jikai. :)

-Josh