Re: [tlug] Cannot login Mailing list archives(Main)

Godwin Stewart wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 01:00:11 +0900, Keishi Sonoda
> <illdn@example.com> wrote:
>
>> How can I see the emails posted in the past?
>
> Try reading the mailing list page on the tlug.jp site. It's there for
> all to see.
>
> --
> G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com
>
> This door is baroquen, please wiggle Handel.
> (If I wiggle Handel, will it wiggle Bach?)
>                 -- Found on a door in the MSU music building

Hi.
Thanks for the rapid replay.

I could not find what to do.

What I did so far was that I sent a subscription request and
got confirmation email. Then I simply replied. The "Welcome to
the "Tlug" mailing list" message has already arrived.
So, I changed my password at
http://www.tlug.jp/mailman/options/tlug/<my email address>

Is there anything else that I need to do to see the archives?

Thanks for your time.

keishi