Re: [tlug] [announcement] Dec 8 - TLUG Bonenkai

On 12/1/06, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
 > > > 4) Chris Baluta   (Hoping Keith doesn't make him miss the
 > > >                    last train again... </wink>)

# snip

 6*sin(pi/2) ) Stephen Turnbull   (Hoping Keith does make him miss the
                          last train again...and that Josh can find
                          that place again <wink>)

If you blokes keep blaming me on a public mailing list what will I tell my wife next time. I keep blaming you blokes as my excuse for my drunken and disorderly behaviour :-)

Regards, Keith