Re: [tlug] Corega PCC-T Ether card not recognized

On 12/1/06, David J Iannucci <jlinux@example.com> wrote:
Japan Linuxers,

<corega-card not recognized>

have a look into the config-file for the pcmcia-network-cards (i don't
have the name for it right now because i'm not at home) - i think i
have the same card and there was a typo in the config-file (I had the
problem in SuSE10 and Ubuntu 6.06) with this special card thus it
isn't recognized. I think the "c" of corega is not written in capital
but with a small letter but the card sends as card name a "Corega" and
not "corega" (could be a typo somewhere else in the name as well - as
I wrote, I'm not at home therefore I can't check it but you should
have now an idea for what you have to look)

Niels