Re: [tlug] MacBook discounts

On 2006/11/29, at 3:42, Ajay Gautam wrote:

Hello.

Thanks for the excellent thread about "advice on buying a macbook".
Very informative.

Question about educational discount: What is and is not considered
educational discount worthy?
Specifically: Can I use my 8 year old's "student status" to get an
education discount?

Any other ways to save money on mac books ?

[point] If you buy it as Yodobashi or Sofmap, you get points (5-20%).

[renew] If you sell your old machine and buy a new one at Sofmap,
they buy at higher price than usual and give you the usual points.

If you choose Sofmap, study about the shop. For example, they give you more
points on 5, 15 and 25 of each month.

--
BABA Yoshihiko