[tlug] scim-anthy now available in NetBSD

For any NetBSD users, scim-anthy is now available from the NetBSD WIP
(Works In Progress) collection.

Installing scim-anthy pulls in scim and anthy.  The anthy package has
been in pkgsrc for awhile, but scim and scim-anthy are only available
from the WIP collection.

On the machine I used, the scim-anthy package failed to build at first.
I was getting an unable to allocate memory error from gcc.   Adding
UNLIMIT_RESOURCES=datasize to the Makefile fixed the problem.  (the box
has 512 megs of DDR RAM but some googling indicates that this is an
occasional problem with some versions of gcc.  I didn't research it
further.)

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Cordelia: Hi! You having fun?
Angel: Sure. This is, uh...
Cordelia: Your idea of hell.
Angel: Actually, in hell you tend to know a lot of the people