Re: [tlug] Friday C&C Warning: New Search Engine

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:17:23 +0900, Godwin Stewart <godwin.stewart@example.com> wrote:

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:40:55 +0900, "Zev Blut" <zb@example.com> wrote:

It needs flash 8, so that may prevent some of you from using it.

I think you'll find that prevents *all* Linux/BSD users from using it. The latest official Flash plugin for our O/S'es is V7.

Not to defend the site much, but it is mostly reactive video so in this case Flash is not a bad decision.

Plus there is the Flash 9 beta for Linux for the adventurous.
[http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer9.html]

Cheers,
Zev