Re: [tlug] Kanotix Won't Boot: COULD NOT START KSTARTUPCONFIG.

Henri Honda wrote:

> Bon jour, y'all:

Nice mix.

> I tried to boot into Kanotix Linux and got this message:
>
>     COULD NOT START KSTARTUPCONFIG.  CHECK YOUR INSTALLATION
>
> Can't figure out how to check the installation since I can't
> get into Kanotix.

Boot a live CD such as from Kanotix or Knoppix to check.
http://kanotix.com/FAQ-myfaq-yes-id_cat-63.html#q245

Also, to get more responses, use a meaningul Subject.
A subject like "Help!" is easy to ignore. Read more about this:

   http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#bespecific