Re: [tlug] Binary Hack

On 16/11/06, NOKUBI Takatsugu <knok@example.com> wrote:

Yesterday, I and Keith Bawden-san, and his friend (oh, I can't
remember his name, sorry) attended the FSIJ monthly seminar. The
subject is "Binary Hacks" and Satoru Takabayashi, the first author of
the book, also attended.

I talked with him about the translating plan, so he was glad.

Great. Maybe he can work with O'Reilly from his end. Would you mind emailing him to ask if he wants to discuss a plan for getting the book translated?

We could discuss on the list, or if he thinks it is more appropriate,
in private email, with the people who have expressed interest so far
(Baba, Alain, me, and Emerson) CC'd in.

-Josh