Re: [tlug] FTTH providers

Shin MICHIMUKO <smitimko@example.com> wrote:
>I'm using B-Flets (mansion type) + So-net.
>
>I'm using with both of dial-up and fixed IP. Both connection is
>established by pppoe, and one of them is assigned with the fixed IP
>address after using the special authentication. B-Flets (around
>4,500JPY? not sure these days) + 2,400JPY dialup + 1,200JPY 1-global
>IP = 8,000 /month.  Little expensive, but I am comfortable with them.

I'm using with FLET"S (BFLET'S Mansion type) + ASAHI Net + Fixed IP address
3,571 JPY

Second User ID + Fixed IP address option connected on the same line,
under the BFLET"S Mansion course M plan (735 JPY) plus
Fixed IP address Option (525 JPY one time charge, then free)

which equals a total of 4306 JPY yen a month for my Fiber-line + two UserID's
(Both with Fixed IP addresses.) I can use dial-up on both of the UserID's
if I wanted to, but with two or more fiber connectioins over the same line,
it's cheeper to stay on fiber.

Bruce