[tlug] Tried to broadcasting test but failed... (Re: Request for Help: The 5th International GPLv3 Conference IRC broadcasting stuff)

Yesterday, I tried to broadcast with gstreamer for testing, but failed...

I brought my note PC and a USB HDD installed Debian GNU/Linux, but the
HDD broke when I brought it... orz

So, I borrowed an iPod from Takeshi Yaegashi, a firend of mime, to
boot GNU/Linux.
He hacked the iPod to use it as iPod itself and a storage for booting
Debian, so I worked well. His hack is described on the following:
http://www.keshi.org/blog/2006/06/macbook2.html (Japanese)

And the following is the photo.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93093676@example.com/294858955/

However, the network is not stable so I couldn't do broadcasting...
Anyway, I need to buy a new HDD.

By the way, a person sent me a mail to help us, but I still need more
help. If someone can help us, send mail me please.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@example.com