Re: [tlug] TLUG listserve options/features

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 00:16:49 +0900, Matt Gross <mgrossjp@example.com>
wrote:

> Today in the TLUG meeting someone (Josh I believe) mentioned that it
> is possible to subscribe all your email addresses to submit emails,
> and restrict the listserve to only send to one of them.
>
> How is this done?

Subscribe all the addresses from which you plan to send messages to the
list, then set to "vacation" mode all but the one at which you wish to
receive messages.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

God prefers spiritual fruit, not religious nuts...