Re: [tlug] Xming - COOL!

After thought.

Having just posted this I realise this project may be old news to you all as it was started in Jan this year.

I'm no admin but I though this app might also be useful in an office that was looking to introduce linux apps or move its win desktop users to linux desktops at some point in the future.
It allows for example, just a single linux app to appear on the win desktop with none of the bulk that cygwin might have.

Any thoughts?

Greg.

In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows or gates?
-Graham Williams