Re: [TLUG] speakers for next TLUG meeting?

Sounds great! Let me know how long my time slot is and where I should show up.
Thanks!
-e

On 10/23/06, Zev Blut <zb@example.com> wrote:
Hello,

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:53:59 +0900, emerson mills
<emerson.mills@example.com> wrote:

> I work with Josh and we were talking about TLUG and he mentioned that > there was a meeting coming up next month and you might be looking for > a speaker. I'd be happy to give a talk for you guys ( as well as > participating on a regular basis ). Here's some topics I could talk > about.

Thanks for offering to talk!  It appears that unless you have changed
your mind we would certainly like you speak at our November 11th meeting.

Cheers,
Zev