Re: [tlug] .jp domain

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:13:55 +0900, "GMO Unix Erin D. Hughes"
<erin-hughes@example.com> wrote:

>  www.godaddy.com $99.99 US.

FWIW I've just transferred the last of the 30 or so domains I manage
*away* from godaddy in direct invocation of the Boulder Pledge. Now I
have to find a way to have my account cancelled.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow,
next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability
afterwards to explain why it didn't happen.
                  -- Winston Churchill