[tlug] PHP in Japan.

Greetings, Tlug.

I have started to look for job in Japan and went through a bunch of Job-sites and offers, but what surprises me is that .... there are no PHP jobs!

Maybe I am looking at the wrong sites, but in Europe it was sometimes even dominating over other languages and was really popular. Also UNIX dominates over Linux. I heard that Open-source is less popular here. Is it really so?

romans

p.s.

Also here is my updated CV (11 pages:)
I'd love any offers. Thank you.