Re: [tlug] Linux and Windows {2k|Xp|Vista} Comparison

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:09:54 +0900, "Nguyen Vu Hung"
<vuhung16plus@example.com> wrote:

> So first I want to share with you this info, and second, if you know
> any newer one, please share and discuss :P.

There's always this one:

(Insert tongue firmly in cheek before reading)
http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/2006/05/03/linux-and-windows-compared-the-facts.aspx

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

'Palladium' is an answer to a question no one asked.
You want safety, trusted code and no viruses? Get Linux.