Re: [TLUG] speakers for next TLUG meeting?

Hello,

On 10/18/06, emerson mills <emerson.mills@example.com> wrote:
Hi All,

4. Amazon Web Services Overview

Let me know which one sounds interesting ( either just reply or figure
out who gets to pick ) you don't have to pick just one either.. mix
and match if you like.

Oh, yeah .. .I'm the Amazon Web Services guy in Japan ; )

looking forward to hearing back from you guys.

-e

"4. Amazon Web Services Overview" seems to be most interesting. IMO, an overview is enough because most of us are not in the field so if your presentation focus deeper in technical aspects, it will be hard for listeners to understand.

gl & br,

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu