Re: [tlug] run on startup, but not too early

Charles Muller writes:

 > > Edit /etc/rc.d/rc.local and put the mount commands in there.  (Linux
 > > gurus would instead put a script in init.d and link it from each of the
 > > rc.d directories, but that always seems like too much work to me.)
 >
 > That does it just fine--thanks.

You probably will never regret this at all, but if you ever do regret
it, it'll be bigtime---because you've forgotten that this ever didn't
work.  Not even Darren will remember that he told you to put it in
rc.local if it comes to that. :)  The right place for information
about automatic mounts is fstab.