Re: [tlug] What, no Perl programmers around here? ;-)

On Aug 27, 2006, at 4:46 AM, Lyle H Saxon wrote:

On 8/26/06, Shannon Jacobs (6881) <shannon.jacobs@example.com> wrote:
Now the new issue has been raised about the virtues of suffering for the sake of Linux. First, I can assure you that I remember the struggles of
learning Windows--from Version 2, which was a piece of trash even by
Microsoft's standards of trash. [snip-snip] I think I have sufficient memories of 'suffering for my art.' You can say I've just gotten lazy about it.

This is a good point - I've met a number of people who have basically
said "been there, done that" who just don't want to go back to the
headache of having to tinker with their work machine's OS.

And that was the point of time for me when I started using Mac OS X on my productivity machine ;)

Niels

--
Pintel: You know you can't read.
Ragetti: It's the Bible, you get credit for trying!