[tlug] [OT] Convert encoded URL to kanji

Hello all,

Months ago I have uploaded a file to my webserver, but I deleted it.
Now sometimes I notice an 404 request in apache's access log. It looks
like:

"GET /tmp/ticket+fuji/20030206%20%E5%AF%8C%E5%A3%AB%E5%B1%B1_049.jpg
HTTP/1.1" 404

The filename was in kanji, and by using some hex editor, I know that
the filename was:

"20030206 富士山_049.jpg"

with a space between 6 and 富.

Then I create a file with a sametime ( Shift-Jis ) encoding and upload
it to apache. But the encoded URL turns out to be:

http://aoclife.ddo.jp/tmp/ticket+fuji/20030206%20%95x%8em%8eR_049.jpg

which is not what I expected.

So where is the reason?

Debian old version, apache 2.0.48.
The file 20030206 富士山_049.jpg is created using Windows XP Sp 2,
English version ( I don't know what is the default encoding in it ).

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu