[tlug] New Custom Server for Linux - Advice Needed

Hi TLUG'ers,

I am thinking about buying a new desktop server and would like some
advice/recommendations from the TLUG community.

Here is what I am thinking I would like (my goal is to spend about 500,000
yen):

*	Dual CPU with hyper threading
*	RAID 5 (Software or Hardware - what do you recommend?)
*	4GB of Memory

The goal is to install a Fedora system with Xen.  Then to create multiple
guest systems to replace several individual servers I have scattered around
my apartment.

What I would like advice/recommendations on is the technical specs for the
Motherboard, CPU, RAID setup, etc.

Also, does anyone have recommendations on where I can go in Tokyo to
purchase this hardware at a competitive price?

Thank you for your help,
Matt