Re: [tlug] Tim Pritlove on CCC in Tokyo next month

If it is on the 15th, I stand a good chance of actually being able to make it. :)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  Life has been really busy.

On the plus side, I can now say that Hokkaido is a good place to relax, Singapore is a good place to shop, and Perth has plenty of gaming supplies in English (Even all the cool German board games).  Of course they cost just as much as they do here in Japan. :)