Re: [tlug] Tim Pritlove on CCC in Tokyo next month

Some Renoir coffee shops have meeting rooms that aren't too expensive.
Many years ago I was at the one in Shibuya, near the Tokyu Hands, and
one of the rooms there was big enough for maybe 20 people. But I have
no contact information -- if I remember right, it was called 'MySpace'.

Oh... I just googled up something. The other shops are listed near the
bottom of the page:

  http://www.ginza-renoir.co.jp/myspace/index.htm

---
Joseph L (Joe) Larabell            Never fight with a dragon
http://larabell.org                     for thou art crunchy
                                  and goest well with cheese.