[tlug] sylpheed-claws: accounts and mailboxes

Hi,

In Claws, when I create a new POP or local MBOX account, it uses the
same mailbox I created previously to store the messages (only if I
create an IMAP or NNTP account it creates a new mailbox). How can I do
to make it create it in a different mailbox? I tried modifying the
"default inbox" setting in the "receive" tab (as suggested in the
manual) but it does nothing

Thanks
Hector