Re: [tlug] Do I have to rebuild my kernel again? [SOLVED]

Josh,

Thank you for responding with such clear and concise instructions.

The commands you said did the trick, and now IVTV works again.

And you can even do it without rebooting!
Actually, I did have to reboot. I was pretty sure I followed all your instructions to the letter, though maybe I did something slightly wrong.

But it didn't work right away, and I didn't have any other ideas, so I tried rebooting ( the old "when in doubt, reboot" Windows habit ). When the OS was back up again, IVTV was working.

Things are looking pretty good. Palm is working (that alone is a huge step), IVTV is working, VMWare is working...

Dare I turn to the printer? I don't know if I'm ready for that yet.

--
Dave M G