[tlug] SPF info

Tlug,

As I was sending myself an email to test my mail server configuration,
I noticed that Gmail added the following header:

Received-SPF: neutral (gmail.com: 207.210.101.17 is neither permitted
nor denied by best guess record for domain of evan@example.com)

I looked it up on wikipedia [1], to find out that it is an extension
to SMTP to help fight spam. Is it "good practice" to add an SPF
record? Do you have any recommendations or caveats?

Thanks,

Evan

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Policy_Framework#Controversy