[tlug] Computer junk, especially old Sun junque

Is anyone interested in:
  Sun SPARCstation 20, 64MB of RAM
  Sun Type 5 keyboard (US layout)
  Sun Type 5c keyboard (Japanese layout)
  spare SS20 power supply
Or in the truly junk, not even classic category:
  sexy black IBM PS/2 keyboard
  ancient Gateway OmniKey programmable keyboard
  5.25" floppy disk drive
  ZIP drives (one internal ATAPI, one external parallel)
  Syquest removable cartridge drive
  ancient NEC 14" monitor
  386sx(!) notebook
Any/all of these are free to a good home and are currently here in the cool, scenic hills of Mitaka, Tokyo. (Donations to TLUG welcome, but I am too lazy to take them to tomorrow's auction if they are unlikely to attract bids.)
Please mail me off list if you are interested.

I've also got a small collection of ISA cards (including an 8 port serial card) and PCI cards (mostly SCSI)... but these have not done well at recent TLUG auctions. And boxes of normal and oddball computer cables from the last 20 years. Tubes of EPROMs, FPGAs, and other ICs. If you can think of things that would be worth bringing to the auction, drop me an email encouragement off list.

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/AI8A                            GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/