Re: [tlug] Which X Driver for VIA Chipset Micro ATX?

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 22:42:10 +0900, Joseph Essertier
<essertier@example.com> wrote:

> Thanks to you all, I feel like I'm getting somewhere though.

Another thing you can do is give us the output of "lspci -vn" (run as
root) - but just the section pertaining to your graphics card. With
that, which will give us the PCI device and vendor ID, it should be
possible to saunter over to http://www.pcidatabase.com/vendors.php and
find out exactly who/what this card is.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.