Re: [tlug] Upgrading to PHP5 on Fedora

> Besides I think I forgot one thing backup backup backup and ya if you
> are caught short of cash.... and need a new big dollar part... that can
> hurt. That is why you have to remember to close the window when it
> rains. :)

I assume this comes from personal experience...

My place has the same problem, although the computer is probably safe. But
sometimes I'm not home when it starts to rain. Maybe Linux Journal could
run an article on moisture detection software and a USB device to close
the window when it starts to rain ;-)...

---
Joseph L (Joe) Larabell            Never fight with a dragon
http://larabell.org                     for thou art crunchy
                                  and goest well with cheese.