[tlug] Hardware Spring clean.

Hello Tluggers

I have the following HW to go for nominal cost.

I was going to get Debian or CentOS running on these boxes.
Last year's project which I did not start. Therefore I have the following
hardware
To go to make space in my server cupboard.

Cobalt Raq cache2 MIPS based CPU
Cobalt Raq 4 AMD K6 based

Both with original Japanese OS.

They both cost me about \10,000 each in Yahoo auction. I'll let them go for
half that
If you pick them up.

Also,

I have 3 CRT 17" monitors in good condition and working order. Dunno what
they are worth
Make me an offer.

If anyone has a shuttle cube type barebones that needs populating I may have
interest in that.

If any interest please respond to
xp_sucks@example.com

Thanks and regards to all.