Re: [tlug] Lightweight Window Manager, unicode happy, (maybe Icewm?)

Thanks folks. Looks like ion and fluxbox are hits. I will take a flier with them this weekend. The gleaming goal of simple powerful interface, elegant keystokes snicker snacking, is just around the corner. Freedom from trackpading around!

I think TLUG should be declaired a National Living Treasure-Trove of good advice.

David Riggs