Re: [tlug] Lightweight Window Manager, unicode happy, (maybe Icewm?)

Jim Tittsler wrote:
On Jun 2, 2006, at 18:18, Zev Blut wrote:

If you like the above you may want to try wmii:

http://wmii.de/

I certainly picked it up much faster than those above.

Exactly.  Ion is good if you haven't upgraded to wmii-3 yet.  :-)

I am not sure if it will replace XFCE as my main WM, but it is
pretty cool.

XFCE is a good second choice if you want to mouse around. Or Icewm if you don't like XFCE's looks.

These WMs do they support japanese (and other) input methods in a decent manner?

BAB