Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Any suggestions for good business-level managed Linux server hosting in Japan?
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:48:06 +0900
- From: "Edmund Edgar" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] Any suggestions for good business-level managed Linux server hosting in Japan?
I'm looking for a decent Linux rental server to run an online exam, among other things.
The app does a lot of downloading and uploading of big sound files, so I need low latency and want to host the app in Japan, where our customers are.
Has anyone had any experiences, good or bad, which would lead them to recommend or unrecommend a particular hosting provider here?
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] virtualization (was "Running multiple web development environments on one machine")
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] [Reminder Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2006-05-13
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Using LIRC
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Any suggestions for good business-level managed Linux server hosting in Japan?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links