[tlug] wireless network card from the auction

Hello!

Thanks to the one who brought his old wireless network card to the
auction. Well, it was not clear whether or not this card would work with
Linux, but I was lucky.

The firmware identifies itself as "Intersil 0.8.3", and the station name
is "Prism  I". I could get it to work with the orinoco_cs. I also tried
the prism2_cs, but with that driver it was somehow not possible to set
the WEP key, I always got error messages about unsupported operations.
So I didn't test it much further.

The only irritating thing when I'm using the orinoco_cs: the rx/tx LED
on the card blinks all the time...

Anyone having experience with those cards?

Thanks!

--
  Michael Reinsch <mr@example.com>                      http://mr.uue.org/